Our Travel Clinic offers:
Up to date travel health advice
Click here for top tips for travellers
It is a yellow fever registered centre
Anti malaria consultation
All travel vaccines are held in stock
Tickborne and japanese encephalitis vaccinations are available
Please download a travel form from here, or pick up a form from any of our surgeries, complete and post or hand back in.
1. Please print one form for each traveller.
2. Fill in the date you printed the travel form.
3. Fill in all personal details, full name, and date of birth, email address,and contact number.
4. Please give as much detail as you can of your trip. Where you are travelling to, the order of the countries you are visiting. Specific areas you are travelling to, the date of the trip, how long you will be in each destination and details of types of accommodation. If you have an itinerary please send us a copy.
5. Please send completed printed form to our Town Surgery, Frances House or to L’Aumone Surgery or St Sampson’s Medical Centre
You will then be contacted and an appointment at our Town Surgery, Frances House will be made to suit you.
How to find us
To make an appointment call – (+44 1481) 256517
Call us to make your
Mon – Fri – 8.00am – 6.00pm
Sat – 8.00am – noon @ St Sampsons
Online Payment Facility